Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Pretty Peony



I was pleasantly surprised when Pretty Peony arrived at my house on February 13th, a week or so before I thought she was due to be released! Isn't her box pretty? I love the colors.


I'm totally in love with this girl, from head to toe! Her hair is fabulous--the deep blue color is great, and it needed just a quick shampoo to be smooth and silky. Her stock outfit is one of my all-time favorites, especially the dress. It has slits up the side that expose an aqua-colored underskirt (which, sadly, didn't show in this picture!) The turquoise edging at the hem, neckline, and arm holes is a really nice detail. 

A word of warning about the jacket: the black color will stain her arms in a very short time, so if you have her, DO NOT leave the jacket on her for any more than the time it takes to photograph her, unless you first wrap her arms in plastic. Overnight, this girl developed dark marks on the backs of her arms. In my experience, these stains will fade and even disappear completely over time, so I'm not going to worry about it--but I know this would really bother a lot of collectors. 

Now to think of a name...



No comments:

Post a Comment