Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Gorgeous Zelda


If you could have only one Blythe doll, which one would it be?

For me, the answer is Blythe Adores Anna Sui. I'm surprised that I didn't choose a pink haired girl! But Anna's deep purple hair satisfies my need for a fantasy color, without being an obviously unnatural color.  Depending on the light, her hair can look brown, black, or purple. She has strong makeup, which gives her face more depth than some of my other girls, and the contrast between her dark hair and light skin is perfect for photographs. She looks good in a lot of different colors, too, so she is a very versatile model. Isn't she gorgeous?

My girl is named Zelda. Today she's wearing a dress we just got by Endangered Sissy on Etsy (the dress is actually second-hand; I found it in a group on Facebook). Even though I can sew clothes for my dolls, I like to collect garments from other people who sew for Blythe. I love the colors of the vintage fabrics in this dress! It's perfect for her. Her purse is a Hallmark Barbie ornament from 2004.






No comments:

Post a Comment