Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

BlytheCon Brooklyn Raffle Prizes


At the end of my last post I teased you with a picture of me clutching this box in glee...and one reader actually knows what's inside. Colette messaged me to say that she suspects that it contains a set of bedding, and an actual bed, from Florence and Taylor on Etsy, and she is correct!



Look at how gorgeous this is!! Layer upon layer of soft and beautiful covers, and a lot of matching pillows, two of which have Brooklyn and BlytheCon images on them. The color scheme is so soft and pretty. 



The bed is quite lovely too, with the tufted headboard. What you can't see is that the set also includes a perfect little mattress. I wish I could sleep in this bed, but I have to leave it to my Blythes. Maisy, my Spright Beauty, seems to love it.


I still can't believe I won this fabulous gift. Thank you Abi Monroe!

But wait--there's more! I won another prize in the raffle drawing: this very cute Blythe-sized bicycle. It's pink! Perfect! Bridget (Allegra Champagne) will be the first to give it a try. 



It's hard to believe, but I still need to make another post to show you the rest of the loot I got from BlytheCon Brooklyn. My goody bag was full of fun little things that I want to show off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment