Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

BlytheCon Brooklyn, Here We Come!


Tomorrow, Oct 22nd, is when BlytheCon Brooklyn happens!

I've decided to travel light: one doll (Gidget, my Cherry Beach Sunset), one bag (to carry tickets, a map, snacks, and money), and most importantly, my very helpful husband, who will be instrumental in getting me to the Con. We will leave our house in Virginia shortly after 4:00 a.m. tomorrow, and, since the train doesn't leave Williamsburg early enough in the morning, we will drive to Union Station in Washington DC and from there, catch a train to New York City. Then we will take the subway to Brooklyn, arriving at the venue around noon. When everything is over at the end of the day, we will travel back to Virginia, arriving home around 1:00 a.m. It will be a long day, but a fun one! In the coming week I'm looking forward to posting a lot of pictures from the event.





No comments:

Post a Comment