Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

BlytheCon Brooklyn Goody Bag Contents


Last but not least, I want to show off what was in the goody bag I received at BlytheCon Brooklyn. Here it is: 



It was full of so many things! About half of it was donated by people who make and sell things for Blythe; some of them gave coupons, while others included the actual items (I can make a whole outfit with the top from Mota, the skirt from Tiki Doll Designs, the stockings from The Daughter Who Sews, and the hair bow from Earth Angels Studios! The remaining half of the items were bought especially for the goody bags to fit the 1980's theme. They include the cute mug, a rubic's cube for me and a tiny paper one for my dolls, stickers, an enamel pin, lip balm and a note pad. 

Every goody bag had a scratch off ticket that revealed the number that could be redeemed for a prize. My husband was with me, so I got to claim his scratch off prize too! I got this beautiful hand-knit sweater from Suzanne Kamal/Ruby Begoina (I know Suzanne on Facebook!), and a pair of floral dresses with long socks from MiniJijo on Etsy. Thank you both!


I also want to thank everyone who donated and especially the organizing team who worked so hard to put together this amazing event. I truly appreciate this labor of love. It was a wonderful day of talking, shopping, and sharing our love of Blythe.


No comments:

Post a Comment