Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Near the Water



For today's theme, "Water", I packed up a couple of Blythes and drove along the York River until we came to a pull-over spot with a clear view of the water. I had brought a wooden crate for a seat for the dolls, so I put that on the grass in front of my car, arranged a doll on it, and started shooting pictures. The pictures came out okay, but not great. I was in a hurry because I didn't want to attract attention, and my camera is not great outside because the only way to see what you are shooting is the screen on the back of the camera, which is hard to see in bright light. I much prefer the controlled environment of an indoor photo shoot, and my camera works better there too. Looking at these, I wish I could have gotten closer to the water, as it is really such a small part of each picture. 

This is Bridget (Allegra Champagne) wearing a Blythe Happy dress. Out of all the pictures I took of her, this is my favorite because of the sun shining on her wavy hair. 







This is Gidget (Cherry Beach Sunset) wearing the stock dress and head wrap from Pineapple Princess.  The sun was so bright at her back that her skin tone looks extra dark in the shade. I love her profile in this picture. 







No comments:

Post a Comment