Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

When it Rains, It Pours


Marina is trying out for a Morton Salt commercial to be aired on prime time TV. She has a good shot at getting the part...she looks just like the girl on the label. 



If you are not familiar with Morton Salt, here's the picture on their label:


My Playful Raindrops (how appropriate!) was the perfect girl for this picture, because of her short yellow hair. This picture is for the theme "When it rains, it pours" in the Blythe a Day group on Flickr.

 I was having a hard time thinking of what to do for this theme, until I noticed the picture on the label. I thought, I have a yellow dress...and yellow shoes...and an umbrella...and a yellow-haired doll! I also have a piece of dark blue silk that I used for the background. I actually sewed lines of thread onto the silk for the rain, and the pouring salt is a piece of tulle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment