Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Blythe Con Brooklyn Donation


A few months ago I was contacted by a member of the BlytheCon Brooklyn organizing team, asking if I could make a donation for a raffle prize. I was happy to say "yes", and today I am even happier to say that I have finally finished my donation! This is my new girl Jill (Home Sweet Home) modeling the outfit I will be sending to the Con. 

The pink dress fabric is one of several that was designed especially for this Con's theme of "The 1980's". It features scattered cassette tapes (hey, I remember those!) in different sizes. This four-piece set includes a sleeveless dress, a hairbow made from the same fabrics as the dress, a short-sleeved wool sweater, and a wool felt shoulder bag with a cassette tape on the front, also made from felt. 







In addition to the dress set, I will also be donating one of my new Blythe Happy calendars for 2018. It's hot off the press! I had it made at Snapfish, and it looks really good.



BlytheCon Brooklyn will take place on October 22, 2017. I hope to be there!



No comments:

Post a Comment