Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hello Yellow (and Blonde)


As I continue to photograph my Blythe collection arranged by hair color, I've now come to the yellow/blonde-haired girls. Aren't they pretty?

Cousin Olivia and Playful Raindrops have hair that is almost exactly the same color (PR's is just the tiniest bit darker under certain light). Ice Rune's hair is slightly more orange than theirs. I had a hard time deciding where Mrs. Retro Mama fit into this lineup! Her super-bright yellow hair really makes her stand out. 

From my sewing room, a small voice can be heard: "Hey! I have blonde hair too!!!" That would be the gorgeous Dauphine Dream, who still resides in her box. I didn't have the time or the energy to release her before taking this picture. Soon, though...I plan to take her with me to Colonial Williamsburg in August, when I meet up with another Blythe collector there. DD's stock dress will fit perfectly into the time period of that restored historical area.

Here are their stock names, from left to right:

I Love You It's True
Kenner
Cousin Olivia
Playful Raindrops
Ice Rune
Prima Dolly Marigold
Mrs. Retro Mama







No comments:

Post a Comment