Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Words of Wisdom


The only way to have a friend is to be one.
                                                     --Ralph Waldo Emerson


This is Mandy Cotton Candy; I call her Paisley. Her friend is a mini Lalaloopsy who came in one of the new "blind box" paint can packages. I love the surprise of blind boxes, and I love Lalaloopsies, so I was excited to get one, and I am very pleased with this little girl When I read the insert that came with the package, I had a second surprise: these Lala's are not unique to the paint cans; they seem to be nothing more than the regular Lalaloopsies, repackaged! I'm so glad I didn't get one I already have! The paint can is cute, and although the scale of it is a bit big for Blythe, I hope to find a way to use it with my dolls (after removing the label, of course!)





No comments:

Post a Comment