Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Read a Book



Never put off until tomorrow
the book you can read today. 

In a book I once read, a father and daughter ran a book store. Every afternoon they would close the store for an hour, make tea, and choose books from the shelves to read. I think the world would be a happier place if everyone took a reading break every day!

You can easily make little books for your dolls, like the ones I made in this photo. Just google "book covers" and choose what you like. Save the images to your computer, then reduce them to dolly size using a photo editing site or Microsoft Word (which I used). Print them onto card stock and cut out. I filled the book with pages that I cut from an old dictionary. A little glue along the binding edge holds them in place. 


These Blythes are Bow Wow Trad (left) and Petit Dejeuner (right).



No comments:

Post a Comment