Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Patiently Waiting



Patience is the companion of wisdom.

--St. Augustine




This is Patience, my Veronica Lace Blythe doll. I like this St. Augustine quote so much, I may have to name a doll "Wisdom" to be her companion!!

When I came into the hobby in 2012, Veronica Lace was one of the dolls I wanted the most, because of her gorgeous hair: it is light brown with purple strands mixed through it. She was one of the more expensive dolls (and still is), so I was happy when, a year or two later, I found her used, at a reasonable price, in a Facebook group.

The hair is still the thing I love most about Blythe, although now I gravitate mainly towards dolls with wilder hair colors. Patience's quieter look adds some nice variety to my dolly family. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment