Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Grammar Lesson


Oh dear! Alice SHOULD HAVE paid attention in class; then she WOULD HAVE known that "should of" and "would of" are not proper English!



Back in January I made a picture for the Blythe a Day theme "Education", which compared the words "there", "their", and "they're". When I posted it on Facebook, it drew a lot of attention and had many people cheering for me and my dolls, for pointing out how to use the three words. Apparently, poor grammar irritates a lot of people! Someone requested that I do another picture to illustrate that "should of" and "would of" are wrong...so here it is.

...and here, below, is the first photo, in case you missed it:

Teachers have THEIR work cut out for them--THERE is so much that has to be taught.  How will students learn it all? THEY'RE going to have to do the homework!






1 comment: