Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Portrait


Merry Christmas to all, from all the girls at Blythe Happy!


Woohoo, it's almost Christmas! I love Christmas! This week we brought out the decorations, and I got busy re-doing our mantle with a fun assortment of winter and Christmas themed do-dads. Usually I just hang the stockings, but this year I was totally inspired to go above and beyond the ordinary! Fleur and Charlotte were THRILLED to be chosen to be part of the display! 

I quickly realized that there was room in front of the fireplace to take a group dolly photo, so I grabbed a pair of short bookcases and started retrieving Blythes from all their scattered locations throughout the house. Some of them were already wearing their Christmas or winter outfits, but about half of them had to be re-dressed, so the picture set-up took a while. Finally they were all dressed, lined up, eyes straight ahead, and SNAP! This picture is as close to perfect as it's gonna get!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Your girls look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hard work paid off, Leslie. What a wonderful display and photo, and your collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete