Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Special Pocket Dress

I'm working on a new batch of pocket dresses. In the past, they have all had heart-shaped pockets, but this one is a square. I made this "pocket" a few years ago when I was seriously into making felt badges...it started with a swap on Craftster.org, and I just kept going! That's one thing I liked about doing craft swaps: I would often learn a new skill I might not have tried otherwise. In this case, I learned how to craft cute little pictures on felt. I'm going to keep this dress (or should I say, Wendy here is going to keep it, because the colors are great on her!), but I'm working on another dress in the same fabrics that will have the heart pocket, and will be one of several that I will offer in my Etsy store next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment