Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Pretty White Dresses

I've decided to take a break from the Blythe a Day photos!

I love doing the themed photos, but I want to focus on sewing, knitting, and crafting for a while. I expect to return to the Blythe a Day Flickr group in October (but you never know...)

I will post the things I'm working on, so there will be something new here every couple of days.

This week I updated the listing in my Etsy store for the white dresses with an embroidered name on them. The only change is the choice of lace at the hem of the dress (because I was unable to find more yardage of the laces I had been using). Here are the new lace choices:



When I first got into Blythe, I planned to make one of these dresses for each of my girls...but the dolls have accumulated more quickly than I've been able to produce the dresses! Below you can see the girls who DO have their special, personalized dresses. The other 30 (or so) girls are still waiting!! I love how they look all together.




4 comments:

  1. I think these dresses are so sweet. I can't wait to see your new creations over the next few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your dresses! All your girls look so sweet. Can you please tell me who your Promise is? She is so lovely. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BeaElle!! Promise is Little Milk Heart.

      Delete