Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Color Story: Pink


This is Fleur. 
She likes pink. 
The end.


Okay, so it's not the end. I want to add a few words about how much I love this girl, Charlotte des Fleurs. I love her because pink is my favorite color; and I love how huge her hair is! There have been a lot of pictures of this doll on Facebook and Flick'r posted by owners frustrated with her hair, because this is not your normal doll hair. If you brush it or wash it (both normal activities for normal doll hair), it tends to tangle and/or fall out. After hearing of disasters resulting in Charlottes with shorn hair, I approached it very cautiously when I took her out of her box, and did little more than fluff and separate the curls.  I will never brush or wash this girl's hair. I think she looks perfect just like this! (Did I mention that I love her??)




No comments:

Post a Comment