Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Birthday Dolls

Finally, all of my birthday dolls have arrived. I know I'm spoiled! I've already posted about Charlotte de Fleur (whom I am calling Fleur--never mind that her dress says "Ellie"!); I also adopted Prima Dolly London from a collector in England, and I found the middie Puchippu Chappu Pepa on Amazon for a good price. London and Pepa don't have names yet, but I'm working on that.

Obviously, I love the fantasy-haired girls. London has had a slight haircut (from her previous owner) which I think looks great. I love the contrast in style between London and Fleur! Pepa just arrived two days ago, and I haven't de-boxed her yet because she looks so cute just as she is...but it won't be long before she's out of there.


1 comment:

  1. I love your new girls. Pepa and London seem like perfect names for them. :o)

    ReplyDelete